Saturday afternoon we bounced between playing inside the house and outside for a about 20 minutes before I would make everyone come inside. It was still so chilly.
Sunday morning, Walker did a little Christmas shopping...
And took important calls in the play area.
Cash hung out inside the tent and played with puzzles.
We also found his shark night light that Dede bought him a long time ago. He was so happy. We sat in his room for about 5 minutes while he turned the lights on and off to see his "new shark".
About 30 minutes after the boys finished brushing their teeth, I found walker in the bathroom. We keep the toothbrushes in the top drawer. I cannot believe he can get them out.
After getting the boys ready, we read books and listened to music in Cash's room.
I taped down butcher paper in the garage so we could do a little artwork.
And the rest of the day pretty much looked like this:
I think all I said (maybe screamed a few times) on Sunday was, "be careful!" and "play nicely, please!" "don't hurt your brother!". Oh my gosh... they wrestle all the time.
After nap, we invited over the Green boys to watch Planes, Fire and Rescue. They love the movies just as much as Cash does. All the boys played well with each other and Walker just hung out with the big kids. Kristina and I drank wine and ate popcorn :). I wish I had a good picture of all four boys, but it was a little hectic.
Happy Monday! Amarillo is coming in town this weekend for tree decorating and Cash's birthday!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment