Dear Cash,
You crack us up. You laugh when we make silly faces and tickle your neck. There is a sweet spot by your collar bone that gets you going every time. You don't want to miss out on anything! Any noise you hear you immediately look around to investigate. We have introduced you to all types of new baby foods, and you seem to enjoy them all. The one thing I keep checking for everyday is a tooth! But so far, just gums.
You love the ladies at daycare and smile so brightly when we drop you off, which makes me happier than you will ever know. I'll be sad when you move into the "big kid" class because I love your teachers, Katie and Angela.
You are trying very hard to crawl. You are scooting around some but not covering a lot of ground yet. I know you are going to take off any day now.
You talk and talk and talk (sometimes yell) and it is so funny to listen to you. You are into anything that makes noises. Banging hitting scraping your toys together can keep you occupied for a while. You like holding your own bottle even though sometimes I find you licking on the bottom wondering why nothing is coming out. You love listening to us sing songs during your breathing treatments and we are trying to teach you to clap. You wear size 9/12 months and size 3 diaper. Eating three meals and 4-5 bottles (8oz each) a day. We just moved up to a big boy car seat and you look so much more comfy. You were so big in the other one.
overall you are just so darn happy and I love that about you! You are my light and my love and we are so lucky to have you!!
Happy 7 months Mr. Man!!!!!!!








Do you understand that these letters just make me cry??! How is he 7 months already??
ReplyDelete