Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Have no fear.... Dede is here!

Wesley is out of town for work this week, which usually leaves me one anxious mama. It's hard to do it all on your own on a weekend and even more so while juggling work. I was so happy and relieved when Dede could come and hang out with us. She brought Cash two puppets. He. Loved. Them. He really likes the monkey, which is in the pictures below. We had a yummy dinner and shopped a little in the galleria. We came across the foam alphabet puzzle floor pieces and I was so happy. I've been looking for them and most styles I find are expensive but these were priced perfectly and a gift from Dede. Cash loved playing and rolling on them. He might have even licked them once or twice ;) his cute Hawaiian shirt and shorts are from Aunt Bobby and Uncle Wayne. So ridiculously cute on the nugget.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that Hawaiian shirt is ADORABLE! He is so cute and BIG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss yall! We need to plan a weekend together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are y'all doing the weekend after the 4th of July?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww I love ya'll so much, he looks like you in these pictures :)

    ReplyDelete