Dear Bouncer,
I have been trying to avoid this day for a few weeks now. I cannot believe we are already at the point to say good bye to you. Cash just isn't small enough to sit in you anymore. When he does, you recline almost to the floor. Last time I strapped Cash in, desperate for a home workout, the nugget was so strong he almost rolled you over with him when he saw another toy he wanted next to you. I cannot tell you how much this saddens me. We have been through a lot together over the last 7 months. You were there during Cash's first few weeks during the night. He would only sleep with you and a blanket for about a week, which feels like a lifetime in those newborn days. There were so many days we would take you with us outside to enjoy the weather and play with the dogs. Cash would just lounge and enjoy your bright lights and sounds almost every morning while we got dressed for the day. You helped us by keeping the nugget entertained in the kitchen while we prepared our meals and by the table while we ate our dinners. There were so many times I just couldn't calm Cash down, but you always pulled through. I remember the first time your batteries ran out and I cried trying to unscrew those pesky tiny baby proof screws at 3 in the morning while Cash wailed. I apologize for any names I might have called you that night purely out of frustration. Above all, thank you for all of the great picture and video opportunities you provided during your time with us. And even though you will be tucked away in the guest closet, we will think of you often and you will be the first thing we get out when we decide to have another baby!
Mucho love and appreciation,
The Poth Family












Amen!! That was the best thing for Nolan too!
ReplyDelete