Mr. W has moved up out of the newborn bath sling and into the big portion of his bathtub. He just loves his baths now! His bath time used to be quick and no nonsense. In and out. But now he squeals and kicks his feet and plays. It's pretty darn cute.
While the water warms up, we play in the mirror
And then Walker tries so hard the entire bath to sit upright on his own.
Babies in hooded towels are the cutest.
This post was edited to add some pics of Cash and Grandma. Wesley's mom picks up Cash every Wednesday after his lunch. When walker is a little older, and Melissa is a little braver ;), he will start going home with them too. Until then, cash gets some fun one on one time with her.
They are both so stinking cute it hurts. I got to play with both of them a little bit yesterday when I came over to get my ring. Walker has gotten SO big since the last time I saw him, and Cash has gotten even cuter since the last time I saw him, which I thought was impossible. <3
ReplyDeleteYour post was very nicely written. I’ll be back in the future for sure!
ReplyDeletealcove bathtub