Monday, June 30, 2014

Horseshoe Bay and lake Marble Falls

Friday I was able to meet up with some friends in horseshoe bay. Nicole and her boyfriend, Gene, were in Texas visiting from New York so a few of us went to play on the lake. 



Tanner, Monica and April


Amy, Addison and Nicole


Keith


All the girls together 




After the fun in the sun, tanner and Monica cooked us the most delicious fajitas. 


And then the twins gave us a private concert. 


Saturday, Cash and Wes met us and brought the boat. No pictures from that day, but we had so so so much fun!!! Cash loved meeting everyone and watching the boys wakeboard. We went to Sandy Beach and lounged around. The weather was perfect and the water was so nice! 

Sunday, we packed up and headed back to the lake with the Shrouts. Lake Marble falls was empty! We enjoyed hanging out with friends and swimming. 



Walker had a blast with Dede over the weekend. I was ready to see him when we got home from the lake. Wes gave him a new haircut. I don't know how long I'm going to keep it that way. 







1 comment: